View Profile A-Genius

63 Movie Reviews

nice animation, just make sure you give some frames more time for the people to understand what happens back there in the ally because I had to freeze the animation really quickly in order to find out what happened!

oh god! the ending was so funny XD!

you got a really nice art style keep it up!

13 Game Reviews

nice doesn't really look any thing scary I just saw a few silly ghosts and she was just watching the see does it take too long for something scary to actually happens?

Pienkaito responds:

It's all about the atmosphere. Just enjoy the music and surreal scenery.
There's nothing to be scared from.

...hehe.

I really liked your humor!

It looks really interesting game demo and your right there is no battle system , etc! also was wondering what does "\" button do?!

Hyptosis responds:

ig.. ignore that >_>

11 Audio Reviews

the music is relaxing and sound is ok I don't think it need to be louder or did you update it already?

CGA-999 responds:

Thank you. I am probably not going to update this one, but I have a new audio planned for release.

lol.... it's always helpful you really don't want to lose your voice for a long period before it recover! it's really painful!

Budj responds:

i lost my voice doing this a few years ago. Took a couple weeks to get it back haha.

You are really talented !

17 Art Reviews

I really like those strokes!

BrandonPewPew responds:

Thanks :D

YOU SAVAGE LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE POOR ANIMAL!!!

I don't know I liked him more when he is just a small boy, make him more cutish!

TrojanMan87 responds:

lol well then you will love our first game and dislike our second game :P

Trying to create a project that will never end ^_^ I hope i will end at list the a part of it so i can show you !

Abdulla Al Saif @A-Genius