Peace After Death Peace After Death

the music is relaxing and sound is ok I don't think it need to be louder or did you update it already?

CGA-999 responds:

Thank you. I am probably not going to update this one, but I have a new audio planned for release.

2013 Character Demo 2013 Character Demo

wow this really cool dude!

MichaelJ responds:

Thank you! :D

Budj Dies Budj Dies

lol.... it's always helpful you really don't want to lose your voice for a long period before it recover! it's really painful!

Budj responds:

i lost my voice doing this a few years ago. Took a couple weeks to get it back haha.

[Ao] sketch #22 (piano) [Ao] sketch #22 (piano)

You are really talented !

Ben's Voice Sample Ben's Voice Sample

lol I really liked it!

First Voice Acting Demo First Voice Acting Demo

Your really have a nice voice demo but you will need to keep practicing in order to become better!

Here is a few comments on your voice acting demo reel:
*some parts were unable to understand.

*some parts seems like if your in a room full with noise and you try to cover it up by using the noise remover several times! try to close the air conditioner or you need to find a room that is quite!

Here is some tips:

*voice acting may require you to begin with the music scale trying to find the right level of tone then find the right tone!

*voice acting also requires to provide your own feelings into it in order to do it right! Happiness , Sadness , Anger ,Fear, etc.

7jo29 responds:

Thank you very much! All of your suggestions have been noted. I really appreciate your honesty.

I will let my friend name I will let my friend name

This audio remind me of the same melody I wished to hear come true but with a bit different version.

tigger888 responds:

^_^ You should start making music! PM me if you want some tips or info!

Aqlex Voiceacting Demo 2 Aqlex Voiceacting Demo 2

That was really funny!

what was "Verah va the children" mean ? is that a russian language or something?

I liked it! I am not sure if that nurse was your voice anymore !!!

by the way, was that a raw sound or have you played with it !

Aqlex responds:

Haha thanks. He's just saying "Where are the children?", but I did somehow put a Russian accent spin on it. And yeah, the Nurse was my voice. Most of it is raw sound, except the Nurse (which is pitched up slightly) and one character whose voice is pitched down.

-Dream (P.2)- Preview -Dream (P.2)- Preview

This sounds like a dream and a nightmare to me if you considered the Meta part as a nightmare!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

And yet this is one of the most mellow and melodic metal songs I've ever done... How that translates to nightmare is beyond me... But it's open to interpretation!

-Dream P.1- -Dream P.1-

That really remind me of Jigoku Shojo! but a meta verion I suppose!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I've never actually seen it... I watched a couple episodes a while ago, but never actually continued it... I've been debating giving it another shot.

So I can't say I see the comparison, but glad you like it!