Madotsuki's Dream Dock Madotsuki's Dream Dock

nice doesn't really look any thing scary I just saw a few silly ghosts and she was just watching the see does it take too long for something scary to actually happens?

Pkmn2 responds:

It's all about the atmosphere. Just enjoy the music and surreal scenery.
There's nothing to be scared from.

...hehe.

Back in Time - Part 2 Back in Time - Part 2

I really liked your humor!

At the end. At the end.

It looks like really nice game but there is just too much stuff that need fixing! it's a shame that it have nice graphic but he's walking above the wall in the tutorial level and I get to the next level just by falling off? it isn't really understandable even with a tutorial ... you didn't explain how to fly! also he automatically fly as he like when I fall! ... >.< it's just frustrating game! beside using mouse is a bad idea for movement! I preferred keyboard because it's easier and less buggy! try provide report for those who test it to check if everything is functional before you publish it! I know it's NG Game Jam and there is a little time to do everything! but you should have tried way that will help you get everything done quickly and neat through planning!

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks for the review!

Spellsword Spellsword

It looks really interesting game demo and your right there is no battle system , etc! also was wondering what does "\" button do?!

Hyptosis responds:

ig.. ignore that >_>

Lady Baba Lady Baba

lol you really have a good sense of humor!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

hahaha I never stop laughing at the sound of her death every time I make her die with a knife! XD

Escape the Estate Escape the Estate

the piano is just confusing to me! I can't get it ! XD

I don't know if I am pressing the wrong button or not !

World's End Chapter 1 World's End Chapter 1

I really enjoyed playing the game, I always mute the music because it gives headache just listening to it! you could try to add a safe other music for others!

It's a bit annoying to have a long conversation even though it has a skip button.

The characters looks really nice!

I really liked the fact that they are doing a job even though they don't want to! XE

looking forward for the next chapter

Dish Frenzy Dish Frenzy

It's boring game , even though the music is nice and the character is too!

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

It have a nice music and look but the control ?! What the hell?! I have began to think I am just watching! rather than really playing!