Pitfall Pitfall

nice animation, just make sure you give some frames more time for the people to understand what happens back there in the ally because I had to freeze the animation really quickly in order to find out what happened!

In the Mountains In the Mountains

oh god! the ending was so funny XD!

It's Permanent: Tattoo Tu It's Permanent: Tattoo Tu

you got a really nice art style keep it up!

Madotsuki's Dream Dock Madotsuki's Dream Dock

nice doesn't really look any thing scary I just saw a few silly ghosts and she was just watching the see does it take too long for something scary to actually happens?

Pkmn2 responds:

It's all about the atmosphere. Just enjoy the music and surreal scenery.
There's nothing to be scared from.

...hehe.

Back in Time - Part 2 Back in Time - Part 2

I really liked your humor!

At the end. At the end.

It looks like really nice game but there is just too much stuff that need fixing! it's a shame that it have nice graphic but he's walking above the wall in the tutorial level and I get to the next level just by falling off? it isn't really understandable even with a tutorial ... you didn't explain how to fly! also he automatically fly as he like when I fall! ... >.< it's just frustrating game! beside using mouse is a bad idea for movement! I preferred keyboard because it's easier and less buggy! try provide report for those who test it to check if everything is functional before you publish it! I know it's NG Game Jam and there is a little time to do everything! but you should have tried way that will help you get everything done quickly and neat through planning!

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks for the review!

Peace After Death Peace After Death

the music is relaxing and sound is ok I don't think it need to be louder or did you update it already?

CGA-999 responds:

Thank you. I am probably not going to update this one, but I have a new audio planned for release.

2013 Character Demo 2013 Character Demo

wow this really cool dude!

MichaelJ responds:

Thank you! :D

Budj Dies Budj Dies

lol.... it's always helpful you really don't want to lose your voice for a long period before it recover! it's really painful!

Budj responds:

i lost my voice doing this a few years ago. Took a couple weeks to get it back haha.

A Sacrifice A Sacrifice

I really like those strokes!

BrandonPewPew responds:

Thanks :D

Tamed Tamed

YOU SAVAGE LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE POOR ANIMAL!!!

night terrors all grown up. night terrors all grown up.

I don't know I liked him more when he is just a small boy, make him more cutish!

TrojanMan87 responds:

lol well then you will love our first game and dislike our second game :P